Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Our vision for Poplar
Our vision for poplar is that it is an area that is well known and admired across London, where residents feel proud to live.
In physical terms, this means that:
1. Housing is well designed and of high quality.
2. Poplar HARCA homes are well managed and well maintained.
3. There are excellent retail and leisure facilities that residents can access locally.
4. Green spaces in Poplar are attractive and well used.
5. There are excellent connections that enable residents to access opportunities in other areas, such as employment and leisure, readily and easily.
We want Poplar to be a place where a strong sense of community thrives and where residents feel empowered to make Poplar the place they want it to be. We want there to be genuine mixed communities where there is real friendship and interaction across potential divides, whether those divides be income, age, religion or ethnicity.