Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Residents Annual Report
Since last year we have working with hundreds of residents to find out how we can improve the level of service we offer.
Workshops and consultation events have taken place to look at six key areas, which have been identified by our government regulator, the Tenants Services Authority (TSA), as priorities for social landlords.
- Tenant involvement and empowerment
- Your home, repairs and quality of accommodation
- Your tenancy agreement, rent, tenure, allocation
- Neighbourhood and community
- Value for money
- Governance and financial viability
In each category, residents and Poplar HARCA staff have been looking at:
- What Poplar HARCA currently offers
- How Poplar HARCA meets the national standards set by the TSA
- How Poplar HARCA can improve
- The way forward by agreeing an action plan of local offers/Local offers are changes Poplar HARCA will make to increase standards
All of these ideas and hard work have been captured in a special Poplar HARCA residents annual report titled “Every Residents Matters: raising the standards in Poplar.” Every Poplar HARCA resident will receive a copy.
Please find below a copy of the short version of the report and a copy of the full summary of the report.
Every Resident Matters summaryDownload (1.10 Mb)
Every Resident Matters full summaryDownload (1.30 Mb)
Our Value for Money strategy and the legal definition of decent home (attached below) helped us to shape our residents report.
Vaue for money strategyDownload (249.34 Kb)
Legal definition of Decent Home StandardDownload (30.21 Kb)
For more information on the requirements set by our regulator, the Tenants Services Authority, please visit http://www.tenantservicesauthority.org/