We want to know when things go wrong

Tell us what happened so we can act on it. Contact us by phone, email or in person at one of our offices.


Housing Ombudsman Service

The Housing Ombudsman is a neutral organisation, set up by law to look at complaints about housing associations. The Ombudsman will consider your complaint only when you have gone through Poplar HARCA's procedure, and have either been referred by a designated person or waited eight weeks from Poplar HARCA's decision.

Contact the Housing Obudsman:

- by letter: 81 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4HN

- by phone: 0300 111 3000

- by email:

For more information visit the Housing Ombudsman's website.


Thank you!

Your information has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us. We'll be in touch soon.