If you are a Poplar HARCA tenant there are two ways you can purchase your home, depending on your situation: Right to Acquire and Right to Buy.

New tenants who have an assured tenancy may do so through the Right to Acquire scheme. 

Former secure council tenants may do so through the Right to Buy scheme. 

If you are unsure if you can apply for either scheme, please contact our Customer Service Team. 



Thank you!

Your information has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us. We'll be in touch soon.