Mental Health First Aid
This is the NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certifcate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
With this qualification, you will learn the skills to support your colleagues with their mental health by gaining more knowledge and understanding of mental health conditions. You’ll also learn about and the principles of mental health first aid and how this can be implemented in the workplace.
This qualification aims to:
- focus on the study of mental health first aid and mental health advocacy in the workplace
- Offer breadth and depth of study of mental health first aid.
Through this course, you will:
- Get an introduction to different types of mental ill health, and factors that may increase the risk of mental ill health.
- Understand how to support people with mental ill health within the boundaries of your own role
- Explore how to create a mentally healthy environment in a variety of settings.
Interested? For more information please firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below.