Food Aid Distributer – Volunteer
Wednesday Afternoon and Evening
What will I be doing?
- Volunteers will be covering a variety of roles assisting in the running of the foodbank, mainly focussed on distributing food parcels.
- Volunteers will work directly with clients, listening to their needs and tailoring their food parcels in a timely manner.
- This role requires volunteers to be quick on their feet, and maintain a friendly and welcoming attitude with clients during some of our busiest periods.
What impact will this have?
- Volunteers will be helping to put desperately needed food aid directly into the hands of those who need it.
- All volunteers contribute to the friendly and welcoming atmosphere by listening to clients’ needs and treating them with respect.
- You will be helping a large number of people in a short space of time – it is vital to keep the queue moving to make sure that clients are able to receive aid quickly.
Where do I sign up? If you would like to be involved in their work, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org To receive a link to the application form.
You can also access the application by following this link, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclx4eMrsk2XqIjOjOfmnT3itl9IaXluWotAQACjmGPu eLxqg/viewform