Food Parcel Packer – Volunteer
What will I be doing?
- This role involves helping our team unload and pack our weekly food deliveries.
- We receive several weekly deliveries which need to be stocked onto shelves, and donated items which need to be logged. Once this has been done, the team work together to pack the several hundred food parcels needed ready to be distributed the next day.
- This role is great for anyone wanting to get active and work with a friendly and upbeat team and make a direct contribution to the wellbeing of their community.
What impact will this have?
- Each bag packed will go to an individual or family in need. By doing so, you are directly contributing to the wellbeing of our community by ensuring that everyone has enough food to eat.
- By pre-packing bags, we are able to minimise the time clients spend waiting and make sure that we can see as many people as we can.
- We are looking for upbeat and active people to contribute positively to helping our charity work as a community space, and keep everyone motivated over the course of the afternoon.
Where do I sign up? If you would like to be involved in their work, please email them at email@example.com To receive a link to the application form.
You can also access the application by following this link, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclx4eMrsk2XqIjOjOfmnT3itl9IaXluWotAQACjmGPu eLxqg/viewform