Livelihoods & Life Choices
Women's Employment and Wellbeing Project
What is involved?
Workshops delivered by skilled facilitators on:
- Physical and mental well-being
- Nutrition and food
- Smart budgeting
- A qualification in employability
- Digital skills
- 1 week work placement
- A dedicated personal coach to assist you on a one to one basis
Monday to Wednesday, 12:30pm – 3pm.
Starting in October for 6 weeks.
St Paul’s Way Centre, 83 St Paul’s Way, London E3 4AJ
To be accepted onto the programme, you must:
- Live in Tower Hamlets
- Have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have the right to work
- Be in receipt of benefits and not be in paid work
For more information and to sign up, please contact Becs at: