Cycling Training Co-ordination Support
- Support advertising (online) the community cycling training and local outreach
- Register people who have expressed an interest
- Follow up interested participants to attend sessions that we will arrange with the training providers who will
- Ensure all safety measures are adhered to at all stages of the training
- Be present at The Hive to welcome and give the key to the bike store to the trainer and introduce trainer to participants.
- Make sure that bikes are safety checked by trainer before use
- Take photos and gather feedback from trainers and participants on 1st day of session and again after 4 weeks.
- Submit feedback to Poplar HARCA
- Wednesdays – support for trainers and trainees 9:30am to 12:30am
- Plus additional 2 hours for follow ups and outreach