Community Garden Volunteer (One- Off)
Throughout the year we have community spaces and gardens that requires some TLC!
We are always looking for support and volunteers who are keen and green fingered, helping us to bring our gardens back to life.
We’re looking for energetic, smiley and friendly people who want to help bring back our gardens back to life!
- Tidying up the greenhouse and checking for any damage
- Organising pots, plots, gardening tools in a clear and manageable manner
- Some de-weeding and mending of the beds may be required on the day
- No planting required on the day
- General tidying
- Working as part of a team
- Weeding borders
Date: Mid January
Please state your availability for the month
Hours: 10am – 4pm (may finish earlier depending on the group)
Location: Limbrough Garden, Thomas Road, E14