Virtual Photography Workshop Facilitator
At Poplar HARCA we believe in supporting our resident’s wellbeing to improve their mental health and confidence in order to become more active members of our community.
This role is suitable for people who are interested in photography and have their own equipment. We mean a real camera or even a mobile phone.
Help design and deliver sessions online via Zoom for beginners.
If you are creative, organised and have strong project management skills then this is the opportunity for you. You will be responsible for the overall planning and facilitation and delivery these workshops to members of Poplar HARCA’s communities with various competency levels.
Description of tasks
- Designing and delivering small photography workshops online via Zoom for beginners.
- Demonstrate how to use photographic equipment and photo editing
- Developing and archiving helpful learning resources.
- Share best practice, techniques and tips.
- Help members learn the absolute basics of photography using their phones from the comfort of their own home.
- To research ideas and develop activities
- To support individuals with their work.
- To be responsible for the planning and delivery
- Adhere to all Poplar HARCA policies and procedures.