We’re looking for someone with an eye for images and an ability to edit the photographs they take, for us to use for social media and marketing content. Ideally you should have your own camera.
The photos will include local playgrounds, outdoor gyms, parks and spaces in Tower Hamlets.
The volunteer should also record the following:
• Features of the park
• Age group / suitability
This role is particularly suited to someone with a strong interest in photography and editing.
Hours: The role is on-going/flexible and can be carried out in accordance to their availability.
Description of Tasks
- Photographing parks and spaces
- Sharing content and contributing to the Well One website
- Volunteering alongside other volunteers and member of staff
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties
- Adhering to Poplar HARCA’s policies and procedures
We are looking for lively and committed volunteers with a genuine interest in film and photography and an enthusiasm for outdoor spaces.
Opportunities & Benefits
- A fun, stimulating and friendly environment within which to volunteer
- A full induction, followed by the right training and ongoing support
- The opportunity to gain photography/editing experience
- A named supervisor who will give you regular feedback, allowing you to track your progress and work towards meeting your particular goals
- Priority for any further training we have on offer
- ‘Out of pocket’ travel and food expenses with proof of receipt
- An honest reference regardless of how long you are with us
- A supportive space to be in and a safe, artistic environment without discrimination
- Invitations to volunteer social events
- Access to other volunteering opportunities
NB: All volunteers will be required to complete an application form, attend an informal interview and be able to supply details of two referees from whom we will seek reference