New payment card

Lost a payment card? You can now apply for a new card by logging in to your MyHARCA account.

You can re-register online now, it only takes a few minutes and access is instant.

You can apply for a Rent, Service Charge, Rechargeable Repairs or Major Works card, which will be delivered by post (unless you request head office collection in the form).




Have your say


Thank you!

Your information has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us. We'll be in touch soon.