How to: Enquire on behalf of other residents

Where residents other than the lead tenant(s) of a named property require information about the residents' rent accounts, tenancy issues, temporary parking scratchcards or fob keys they must provide the following for our records:

  • A signed letter of authorisation from the lead tenant, giving us consent to provide the required service
  • The lead tenant's photo ID and the nominee's photo ID (A passport or driving license. For OAPs, freedom passes are fine)
  • 2 proofs of address from the lead tenant and the nominee, for example a council tax letter, bank statement, or utillity bill



Useful downloads

Have your say


Thank you!

Your information has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us. We'll be in touch soon.