Anti-social behaviour

Use the form at the bottom of this page to report ASB

Poplar HARCA are well placed to deal with any issues of ASB that you may need resolving. Our Support Officers work closely with victims of ASB and gather information from them to help build the case, the Support Officers will then review the evidence gathered with the Enforcement Officers and will decide on what the best course of action is to resolve the matter.

With a number of cases involving neighbours disputes, we often find that the best course of action is to participate in mediation. Mediation is a process that allows both parties to come to a realistic agreement to resolve their problems. Both parties are given the space to talk and the mediator helps to facilitate this conversation.

If you, or someone you know is suffering domestic abuse you can contact our Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding Coordinator, they will provide guidance on what options are available and offer emotional support along with advice on safety planning.



Poplar HARCA want to ensure the Safety and wellbeing of all our tenants. We believe that you have a right to live free from domestic abuse.

We take all reports of domestic abuse seriously and have a specialist worker who can support you through this difficult time. We will work with other services such as Victim support and the Police to get you the help and support you need to enable you to live a life free form abuse and violence.

 The UK Government states that domestic abuse can be an incident or a pattern of incidents of controlling, coercive behaviour, threatening behaviour, violence or abuse between people aged 16 or over. This can include partners and ex partners, family members and can happen to anyone regardless of gender, sexuality or ethnic group.

Domestic abuse can include, but is not limited to:


Physical - hitting, kicking, pushing, slapping, spitting, damaging your property


Sexual - making you do things you don’t want to, videoing you or sharing images against your will or without your knowledge


Financial - taking your money, not paying the bills or rent, withholding money for household items, getting you into debts, not letting you work or study


Psychological - mind games, isolating you from others, stalking you, blaming you for their behaviour, 


Emotional - calling you names, making you feel worthless, using your children against you.


Domestic abuse can also include Female Genital Mutilation. Forced Marriage and so called Honour Based Violence.

If you would like support because you are experiencing domestic abuse or you would like advice as you are concerned that someone you know may be experiencing domestic abuse you can contact us (contact link).

If you feel that you or someone else is in immediate risk of danger call 999. You can then speak to our specialist worker on 0800 035 1991


Reporting ASB

Primary Contact Information
Address Details
Case Details
Data Protection

When you use forms to get in touch with us, we collect personal information for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry. We will only store this information on our website for one month. Our website is developed by Red C Ltd and they are our data processor. Red C will only process personal information in line with our instructions. Read their full privacy notice.

The information submitted to us may also be stored longer on Poplar HARCA databases for the continuation of services to you. We will not share your information with any third party company unless we have sought your consent or carry out a legal obligation to you, such as fix a repair. Read our full privacy notice.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.



101 (non emergency)

999 (emergency)

Twitter: @PH_ASBTeam

Victim Support: 0808 168 9111

National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 200 0247

Men's Advice Line: 0808 801 0327

Galop: 0207 704 2040 / 0800 999 5482

Have your say


Thank you!

Your information has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us. We'll be in touch soon.