People often tell us about tenants living somewhere else and illegally renting-out their homes.

They tell us because they are upset that someone is making money out of their tenancy; because the people living in the property often cause problems; and because the property could have been offered to families on the housing list.

If you agree that tenancy fraud is wrong, tell us, and we’ll do the rest.

You can stay anonymous. You may get £500 if we get the property back. You are doing the right thing. 

To report, fill in the form below or call 0800 035 1991.

Remember, you don't have to give us your details if you don't want to.



Their details
Your details
Data Protection

When you use forms to get in touch with us, we collect personal information for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry. We will only store this information on our website for one month. Our website is developed by Red C Ltd and they are our data processor. Red C will only process personal information in line with our instructions. Read their full privacy notice.

The information submitted to us may also be stored longer on Poplar HARCA databases for the continuation of services to you. We will not share your information with any third party company unless we have sought your consent or to carry out a legal obligation to you, such as fix a repair. Read our full privacy notice.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Have your say


Thank you!

Your information has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us. We'll be in touch soon.