We love fireworks season, but it comes with its dangers. Check out our top tips on how to help keep your community safe during this period.
- Bonfires and fireworks are not permitted on Poplar HARCA land.
- Don’t leave flammable items on balconies, outside blocks or in communal areas.
- Bulky items, such as fridges and mattresses, pose a fire risk. If you have arranged a free collection from Tower Hamlets Council, keep items indoors until the agreed collection day and take them back inside if not collected.
- Place bagged waste in the URSs or bins – not next to them.
- Report ASB to Poplar HARCA. Criminal activity should be reported to the police on 101. In an emergency, always call 999.