Advice and support

Our Safeguarding team supports tenants and those who may be at risk.

Press ‘Esc’ button to quick escape.
A new tab will open and this page will redirect to Google.

If you feel that you or someone else is in immediate risk of danger call 999.

We want to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our residents. You can report a support need about yourself or someone else to our Safeguarding team in private.

We offer support for:

  • Domestic abuse*
  • Adults with additional needs
  • Hoarding
  • Drug and alcohol abuse
  • Elder abuse
  • Financial abuse
  • Family support

We take all reports of support needs seriously. We have dedicated staff and work with specialist services to get you the help and support you need.

Our safeguarding Intervention Manager can also offer support to tenants under 18 years of age. If a young person is involved in ASB or requires support with bullying, peer pressure, family arguments, problems at school, drug or alcohol misuse or any other support needs we can offer guidance and link them in with the correct services.

*Domestic abuse can include, but is not limited to, physical, sexual, financial, psychological and emotional abuse. It can also include female genital mutilation, forced marriage and honour based violence.

To understand how to identify signs of abuse or neglect, you may find it useful to look at the Social Care Institute for Excellence‘s (SCIE) website.

To report a support need, fill out the form below or contact us on 0800 035 1991.

Report a Support Need