Youth Empowerment Board
The Youth Empowerment Board is open 16 to 21 year olds, from Poplar and Bow, who want to make positive change happen in East London.
The Youth Empowerment Board’s (YEB) mission is to bring young people’s voices into the heart of decision making at Poplar HARCA and forms part of our official governance structure.
There are big changes happening in Poplar and Bow over the next few years.
We’re currently recruiting for a committed group of young people who can offer their ideas, feedback and inspiration to influence these changes and ultimately impact the future of their community’s lives.
Key areas of focus for the YEB will be:
- Teviot estate regeneration
- Working with Poplar HARCA staff, our Committees and Board.
In return, successful YEB applicants will receive massive opportunities, including:
- Having your say in the things that matter to you
- Self-development and employability skills
- Go on a FREE 2 day residential
- Meet monthly at different, aspirational locations
- Get 1-to-1 access to a professional mentor
- Have all expenses covered.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Email Harry: email@example.com
You can apply to attend the YEB taster day on 27 August 2021, by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.