Apply to join our Community Panel
Are you interested in helping Poplar HARCA improve how we listen to residents and act on what we hear? Please fill in the form below by midnight on Sunday 21 August to submit your application to join our Community Panel. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with us.
About our Community Panel
Who can apply:
- Poplar HARCA tenants, resident leaseholders, shared owners and anyone who lives in a Poplar HARCA home.
Skills & experience needed:
- No previous experience is needed, and you’ll receive any support you need to participate.
- We’d love to hear from people who are interested in improving what we do, can contribute constructively and scrutinise information objectively. We also want open-minded people on the panel who enjoy working as part of a team, and value diversity and inclusion.
When & where:
- The panel will run between September 2022 – January 2023.
- It will involve a time commitment of approximately 8 days in total, across a mix of evenings, weekdays and weekends. You’ll receive expenses of £50 per day.
- The panel will meet online and in person, with possible visits to other organisations.
If you’d like to find out more before applying, please email Nazmul.Ahmed@poplarharca.co.uk