This award-winning scheme has brought new homes, a mosque and a primary school to the community.
The development is in partnership with The London Borough of Tower Hamlets and the St Paul’s Way Trust School.
- 109 new homes: 12 social rent, 83 private and 14 shared ownership.
- New primary school and nursery: Much needed school spaces were ready in time for new pupils in September 2018.
- New mosque: The Burdett Mosque is used regularly by the local community and has been visited by people from all over the world.
- Energy efficient: The development’s heating is provided by a single, efficient energy centre.
- Award-winning: Winner of 6 national housing awards, including two categories in the Sunday Times British Homes Awards.
There is also a new ball court, children’s play space and pocket park, amenity space and cycle parking.