Information about repairs, and some useful resources.
We are running a full repairs service.
We are only able to carry out repairs that residents are responsible for, to residents who meet our vulnerable person criteria. Please check your repairs responsibilities here.
Report a repair
Priority for repairs is assessed according to the seriousness of the repair that has been reported.
|Emergencies (respond within 4 hours)||Non-emergencies (respond within 14 days)|
|Repairs needed to safeguard safety or the structure of the building, including:
||Repairs that do not pose an immediate threat to people or the building, including:
Report emergencies by calling us on 0800 035 1991.
Report non-emergencies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repairs in your home
Our contractors are taking extra safety measures to help keep you and themselves healthy while they work in your home:
- They will wash their hands when they arrive and before they leave your property
- They may wear masks, gloves and use hand sanitiser
- They may use an antibacterial cleaning solution or wipes on surfaces in the area they are working in
- They will follow social distancing guidelines
Our staff are only working if they’re fit and healthy, and we’re asking you to confirm the same before letting repairs staff into your home. If a repair is needed or booked and a member of your household has, or suspects they have, coronavirus, get in touch with our Repairs team as soon as possible to discuss the best way for the repair to take place.
Whilst staff are working in your home:
- Keep your distance
- Wear a mask if you can
- Open windows to improve ventilation
If possible, elderly, pregnant or vulnerable residents should stay in a different room or keep at least 2 metres away.
Our contractors also have steps in place to help people in isolation as much as possible, for example, they can drop off temporary heating equipment with no contact.
We have a legal responsibility for gas safety in our tenanted homes. This means we must:
- Repair and maintain gas pipework, flues and appliances in safe condition
- Ensure an annual gas safety check on each appliance and flue
- Keep a record of each safety check
Gas safety is so important, we are continuing to carry out annual safety checks during lockdown.
- They wear full PPE
- They carry disinfecting wipes, and will clean the area after the service
- They will stay 2 metres away from anyone in the property
We have put together some how-to videos and useful resources so that you can carry out basic repairs jobs at home in the meantime, without having to book an appointment or wait for an engineer.Covid-19 services and supportCovid-19 business tenants How-to repairs videos & useful resources